Exercise 9: Printing, Printing, Printing
By now you should realize the pattern for this book is that I use more than one exercise to teach you something new, and I start off by having you type code in that you might not understand. Please remember that if you don't understand something now, you will later as you complete more exercises. Write down what you don't understand, and keep going.
What You Should See
- Do your checks of your work, write down your mistakes, try not to make them on the next exercise.
Common Student Questions
- Why do I get an error when I put spaces between the three double-quotes?
- You have to type them like """ and not " " ", meaning with no spaces between each one.
- Is it bad that my errors are always spelling mistakes?
- Most programming errors in the beginning (and even later) are simple spelling mistakes, typos, or getting simple things out of order.